Are you visiting London and want to shop for jewellery but don’t know where to begin? Here are the different ways you can buy jewellery in London, UK.
Jewellery market – Hatton Garden
The most popular way to shop in London is, of course, to visit the biggest and oldest jewellery hub, which is the Hatton Garden. Hatton Garden covers a huge area entirely of jewelry and other precious items-selling stores.
- It is a one-stop-shop for jewellery, especially engagement rings hatton garden, and people’s favourite since there are so many options and stores to choose from the all-in-one place.
- Also, the prices are fairly cheaper than high-street jeweller stores. Hatton Garden is almost always buzzing with visitors. People visiting London for the first time are often suggested to visit Hatton Garden for jewellery shopping.
- Even if you do not wish to buy anything, just roaming around window-shopping in this area is bliss on its own. The area is like a small community in itself, and one can easily spend a picnic day here.
- Hatton Garden has loads to offer. Latest and trending designs of jewellery, rare coloured diamonds, and other precious stones, precious artefacts, and crystals, etc.
Jewellery events and exhibitions
London is famous for jewelry exhibitions and events being hosted all year round at various spots in the city. Often there are jewelry festivals and trade shows held too. Every year, in the month of February, there are large jewelry exhibitions held at the IJL (International Jewellery London) that attracts visitors from all over the world.
- These exhibitions usually have big and small brand jewellery stores showcasing their latest designs and promoting their brand. Usually, the jewellery sold at exhibitions is at a discounted price, so it is a great place to buy.
- You are also likely to see designs that aren’t commonly seen in stores on regular days.
- Also, during these shows and events, jewellers from many parts of the world are invited to make a sale of their brand. So, in one place, you can get to view and choose from jewellery from all over the world.
Online shopping from smaller brands
This way of jewelry shopping obviously isn’t just limited to London. But we mention it here because even the smallest of brands in London have their own website. Since the advent of the COVID19 pandemic, many small businesses have made their online presence prominent, and jewellery stores are also one of them. If you’re ever bored to step out but, in the mood, to buy jewelry, be sure to visit the small store websites. Contrary to popular opinion, they have some of the best designs on jewelry. In fact, larger brands always are forced to sell more of what is in demand. That often limits their variety. Smaller or local brands may have some of the unique designs that you might have seen. It would be a shame to miss out on those.
There are also seasonal discounts and sales at certain times of the year, such as the wedding season and sometime in August, September when the sale is down, and so are the prices. You could check the stores out at that time for exciting deals on the latest jewellery designs, especially in Lab grown diamonds hatton garden.