Norton AntiVirus is an enemy of infection or hostile to malware programming item, created and circulated by NortonLifeLock since 1991 as a feature of its Norton group of PC security items. It utilizes marks and heuristics to distinguish infections. Different Features remembered for it are email spam sifting and phishing security.
Also Read: How to install Avast antivirus in windows 10
Method 1: Uninstall Norton Security Scan using Programs and Features.
At the point when another piece of program is introduced on your System, that program is added to the rundown in Programs and Features. At the point when you need to uninstall the program, you can go to the Programs and Features to uninstall it. So when you need to uninstall Norton Security Output, the principal arrangement is to uninstall it through Programs and Provisions.
- Open Programs and Features.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
Snap Start, type uninstall a program in the Inquiry Programs and records box, and afterward click the result.
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
Open the WinX menu by holding Windows and X keys together, and afterward click Programs and Provisions.
- Search for Norton Security Scan in the rundown, click on it and afterward click Uninstall to start the uninstallation.
Table of Contents
Method 2: Uninstall Norton Security Output with its uninstaller.exe.
Also Read: 5 WAYS HOW TO UNINSTALL NORTON SECURITY SCAN
A large portion of PC programs has an executable document named uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe or something like this. You can discover these records in the installation organizer of Norton Security Scan.
- Go to the installation folder of Norton Security Scan.
- Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow the wizard to uninstall Norton Security Scan.
Method 3: Uninstall Norton Security Scan through System Restore.
System Restore is a utility that accompanies Windows working Systems and helps PC clients Restore the System to a past state and eliminate programs meddling with the activity of the PC. If you have made a System Restore point before introducing a program, then, at that point, you can utilize System Restore to Restore your System and destroy the undesirable Programs like Norton Security Scan. You should reinforce your own documents and information before doing a System Restore.
- Close all files and programs that are open.
- On the desktop, right click Computer and select Properties. The system window will display.
- On the left side of the System window, click System protection. The System Properties window will display.
- Click System Restore and the System Restore window will display.
- Select choose a different restore point and click next.
- Select a date and time from the list and then click next. You should know that all programs and drivers installed after the selected date and time may not work properly and may need to be re-installed.
- Click Finish when the “Confirm your restore point” window appears.
- Click yes to confirm again.
Method 4: Uninstall Norton Security Scan with Antivirus.
These days, PC malware seems like normal PC applications yet they are considerably more hard to eliminate from the PC. Such malware gets into the PC with the assistance of Trojans and spyware. Other PC malware like adware programs or possibly undesirable Programs is additionally undeniably challenging to eliminate. They ordinarily get introduced to your System by packaging with freeware programming like video recording, games, or PDF convertors. They can undoubtedly sidestep the recognition of the antivirus programs on your system. On the off chance that you can’t eliminate Norton Security Scan like different Programs, it merits checking if it’s malware. Snap and download this malware identifies the device for a Free Scan. which set of u.s. presidents have descendants who are married to each other?
Method 5: Reinstall Norton Security Scan to Uninstall.
At the point when the document needed to uninstall Norton Security Scan is ruined or missing, it can not uninstall the program. In such a situation, reinstalling Norton Security Output might get the job done. Run the installer either in the first circle or the download record to reinstall the program once more. At times, the installer may permit you to fix or uninstall the program too.