Paying utility bills online has become extremely convenient and popular in recent years. Today, you just need to open the application or website, fill in the required details, and make a payment to pay all your utility bills, whether it is a society maintenance or a postpaid mobile bill. One such utility bill that can be paid online is the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) bill. JVVNL is the electricity distribution board in Jaipur and is owned by the state.
If you are someone who lives in Jaipur and needs to understand how to pay the JVVNL bill online, then here is a brief guide for you. In this guide, we would provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to pay your JVVNL bill online, specifically through Airtel Payments Bank. Also, we would discuss the benefits of using Airtel Payments Bank for JVVNL bill payment.
How to Pay JVVNL Bill Through Airtel Payments Bank
To pay JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) bill online, do the following:
- Connect your phone or laptop to the internet and then go to https://www.airtel.in/bank/
- Login into your Airtel Payments Bank account or create an account using your mobile number
- Provide your ID card details to open Airtel Wallet
- Next, fill in your name, date of birth, and other required details.
- Now, create an mPIN for a secure payment gateway
- Once your account is registered, go to the electricity bill payment section
- Choose JVVNL as the electricity provider
- Enter your JVVNL account details including your customer ID
- Once your bill is generated, you can make your payment and receive payment confirmation on your registered mobile number
So, this is how you can make your electricity bill payment for JVVNL online conveniently.
Benefits of Paying the Electricity Bill Online Through Airtel Payments Bank
Here are some of the benefits you can avail yourself of while paying your bill online through Airtel Payments Bank:
- Get flat 50% cashback on your first transaction with Airtel Payments Bank
- Enjoy flat 20 INR cashback on your first electricity bill payment
- Pay your bill from anywhere and anytime in the world
- Airtel Payments Bank is the safest way to make online payments as it employs advanced security measures to ensure the safety of your financial transactions
- Keep a tab on your past transactions and bill payments easily
- The online payment process is quick and efficient and hence, saves you valuable time and effort. Payments are processed instantly and you can receive immediate confirmation.
How to Use Airtel Thanks App to Pay JVVNL Bill Online
You can also download the Airtel Thanks App from Google Playstore or AppStore to make your payment for the JVVNL bill online.
- Open the Airtel Thanks App and create an account using your mobile number
- Once registered, go to the ‘pay’ tab given at the bottom of the screen
- Now, navigate to the ‘Electricity’ section
- Select your state and electricity board
- Once you have selected JVVNL, fill in all required information including your customer ID
- Review your bill and choose an online payment mode
- Make your payment and receive a confirmation on your mobile number